Saturday 24 December 2016

Print Technique: Sepia -

Print Technique: Sepia - 


Original Image:


Final Image:



Technique - 


I began by unlocking the layer to allow for the editing to begin. 


I then moved to 'Image' where I awaited the drop down menu where I then chose 'Adjustments' followed by 'Dessaturate' (Shift, Cmd, U). This makes the image black and white which is the first process to making a sepia image. 


This is the resulting black and white desaturated image. 


I then again moved to the 'Image' option where I selected 'Adjustments' but then instead chose 'Photo Filter...'. 


The default options are the ones used for a sepia effect and as such I changed only the 'Density' slider to reach the desired final outcome. Once satisfied select 'OK'. 


This is the subtle change resulting from a two step sepia process that begins by editing into black and white. This is my finished product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment