Sunday 25 December 2016

Print Technique: Black and White -

Print Technique: Black and White - 


Original Image:



Final Image:




Technique - 



I began by unlocking the layer which would allow me to begin editing. 



I then hovered over the 'Create New Fill or Adjustment Layer' until the option of 'Black and White...' appeared.



I adjusted the slider bars until I was satisfied with the image. For this example I increased the 'Red' value. 



For added drama to the photograph I returned to the 'Create New Fill or Adjustment Layer' where I chose the 'Brightness/Contrast' option. 



The slider bars again appeared and I adjusted both values until satisfied; for this particular image I increased both values by 10. 



This is the final image with the adjustments made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment