Saturday 31 December 2016

Computer Experiment: Multiple Exposure -

Computer Experiment: Multiple Exposure - 


Original Image:


Final Image:



Technique - 



I began by opening the original image and unlocking the layer.


I then moved up to 'File' and selected 'New...'.


I changed the perimeters of the file to fit my idea.


This is the file and its size.


As I wanted a black background I decided to hover over the 'Brush Tool' (B) and select the first from the list. 


Changing the brush size and colour to black I started painting. 


This is the file once I had painted it black.


I then dragged a copy of the original image over to the new file. Once there I moved up to the 'Edit' drop down menu and chose 'Transform' followed by 'Rotate 90 Clockwise'. 


Once more I then headed up to 'Edit', then 'Transform' and 'Scale'. 


I repeated the process of dragging another of the same photographs over.


I repeated the process but changed it to 'Rotate 90 Counter Clockwise'. 


Once more, I repeated the scaling process.


This is the two images for the base layer once mirror imaged.


I dragged one final layer over that I did not scale or rotate and overlaid it. I then reduced the opacity of the layer so that the beneath layers would show through. This is the final outcome. 

1 comment: